Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wings and Tutus

I am now selling beautiful fairy wings to go with my fun tutus.
And check back in a week and I will be posting pictures of the new baby booties I am selling too.

I have new styles of tutu's as well, such as USC and UCLA ones so your little one can wear them to the games :)

I created ones that I have tied fun colors to the bottom of the mini tutu's to make it stand out more.
Please remember all of my items are custom ordered so I can make it any size and colors that you prefer.

Enjoy the new ones and I look forward to making your tutu

Mini $25
Short and Med $25
With flower petals $30
Long $25
Halter tulle dress with crocheted top covered with flowers $60
Wings $9.95 and I have many colors available

The ones with the tulle tied on the bottom of the pieces or the ones with ribbons hanging down throughout the tutu are $1 more.

My favorite photographer took these amazing pics of these adorable little girls (including my own of course :) ) wearing my tutus and wings.
My friend makes all the headbands and my other friend sells all the wands and halos. Check out the links I have on the right hand side under my favorite websites.































No comments:

Post a Comment